Slough Children First keeps personal information about the children we are supporting, in order to provide the services they require. You have the right to ask what your personal information is used for and request a copy of information that is held about you.
Please be specific about the information you are requesting. It will be faster and easier to service requests for more specific information, rather than all information we hold. Therefore, please provide as much information as possible, such as names, dates of birth, addresses etc.
You will need to put your request in writing by completing the online form below the form consists of five parts, all of which must be completed.
- Part A: Applicant’s details
- Part B: Details of the individual(s) whose records are being requested
- Part C: Information being requested
- Part D: Requesting information on behalf of a third party
- Part E: Required identification documents
- Part F: Signed authorisation
In line with GDPR legislation, from 25 May 2018 Slough Children First will not charge for subject access requests